ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Cancer Research Institute (CRI), the Association for Cancer lmmunotherapy (CIMT), the European Academy of Tumor Immunology (EATI), and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) are proud to present the Fourth International Cancer lmmunotherapy Conference.
The 2018 meeting will take place at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York, New York, USA from September 30-October 3, 2018. The program will focus on "Translating Science into Survival," and feature talks from more than 50 leaders in the field covering all areas of inquiry in cancer immunology and immunotherapy, including: regulating T cells and their response to cancer, tumor microenvironment, genetically engineered T cells, maintenance of immune balance, novel vaccine platforms and combinations, mutational analysis and predicting response to immunotherapy, convergence of technology and cancer immunotherapy, microbiome, and metabolism.
This meeting will provide an unparalleled opportunity for teaching, learning, and networking among all stakeholders in the field: scientists, clinicians, regulators, drug developers, and patient advocates.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
AACR has designated this live activity for a maximum of 24.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Credit certification for individual sessions may vary, dependent upon compliance with the ACCME Accreditation Criteria. The final number of credits may vary from the maximum number indicated above.
CLAIMING (CME) CREDIT
Physicians and other health care professionals seeking AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for this live continuing medical education activity must complete the online CME Request for Credit Survey (available in September) by Wednesday, November 14, 2018. Certificates will only be issued to those who complete the survey. Your CME certificate will be sent to you via email after the completion of the activity.
PLanning Committee Members
- Nina Bhardwaj, Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai, New York, NY
- Christoph Huber, Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT), Mainz, Germany
- Elizabeth M. Jaffee, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Guido Kroemer, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Paris, France
scientific planning committee
- Carl G. Figdor, Radboud University Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Wolf H. Fridman, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Paris, France
- Crystal L. Mackall, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- Cornelis J. M. Melief, Leiden University Medical Center & ISA Pharmaceuticals, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Drew M. Pardoll, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Ellen Puré, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Catherine Sautès-Fridman, Université Paris-Descartes, Paris, France
- Ton Schumacher, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Giorgio Trinchieri, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD
- Özlem Türeci, Ganymed Pharmaceuticals, Mainz, Germany
- Jedd D. Wolchok, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Laurence Zitvogel, Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris, France