ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Cancer Research Institute (CRI), the Association for Cancer lmmunotherapy (CIMT), the European Academy of Tumor Immunology (EATI), and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) are proud to join forces once again to sponsor the Third International Cancer lmmunotherapy Conference.
The 2017 meeting will take place at the Rheingoldhalle Congress Center in Mainz/Frankfurt, Germany from September 6-9, 2017. The program will focus on "Translating Science into Survival," and feature talks from more than 60 leaders in the field covering all areas of inquiry in cancer immunology and immunotherapy, including: neoantigens and vaccines, novel mechanisms of immunosuppression and immune evasion, biomarkers, microbiota, oncolytic viruses, new agents and their mode of action, combination therapies, adoptive cell therapies, new checkpoints, non-checkpoint immunotherapies, and the tumor microenvironment.
This meeting will provide an unparalleled opportunity for teaching, learning, and networking among all stakeholders in the field: scientists, clinicians, regulators, drug developers, and patient advocates.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME for CME accreditation of this Event.
PLanning Committee Members
- Stanley Riddell, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA/USA
- Robert D. Schreiber, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO/USA
- Christoph Huber, Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT), Mainz/Germany
- Guido Kroemer, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Paris/France
scientific planning committee
- Cornelis J. M. Melief, Leiden University Medical Center & ISA Pharmaceuticals, Leiden/The Netherlands
- Wolf Fridman, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Paris/France
- Ellen Puré, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA/USA
- Catherine Sautès-Fridman, Université Paris-Descartes, Paris/ France
- Özlem Türeci, Ci3-Cluster for Individualized Immune Intervention, Mainz/Germany
- Laurence Zitvogel, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif/France
- Sebastian Kreiter, Translational Oncology (TRON) at Johannes-Gutenberg University Medical Center, Mainz/Germany
- Nina Bhardwaj, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY/USA
- Lewis Lanier, Parker Institute of Cancer Immunotherapy, San Francisco, CA/USA
- Elizabeth Jaffee, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD/USA
- George Coukos, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Lausanne/Switzerland
- Michel Sadelain, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY/USA